Ad: Hydra Performance Official Product Release Thread

seb.apprenti

Sergeant
Nov 28, 2018
reunion island
Ride
335 i e92
registering the new battery is important even if this one is identical. the recording indicates to the energy manager that the battery is new. you can do it without problem with protool (sorry for the poor translation of the technical language...I hope my message is understandable)
The car is back together. No leaks. But she wont start. Ran fine before the new turbo install outside of badly smoking turbos. It cranks over just wont fire.

Some codes:
A3D3
A3A3
A0B1

Did I forget to connect something? :(

I did install a new battery last week....Pro Tool will not let me register the battery....(its the exact same as the one that was bad)
registering the new battery is important even if this one is identical. the recording indicates to the energy manager that the battery is new. you can do it without problem with protool (sorry for the poor translation of the technical language...I hope my message is understandable)

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Unfortunate my ECU is fried. That is one of the reasons I cannot update the battery, along with the other host of issues but ultimately the car is cranking cleanly (No leaks from the turbo install) but not starting. I have primed the car now for probably a good 45 secs. Sending ECU and the CAS/FOB off to The ECU Pro's.

Not connecting to the DME via all my tuner apps is kind of obvious (I hope) its the ECU.

Why are you spamming in this Advertisement Thread from Hydra about your personal stuff?

Wouldn´t it make sense to keep it clean here and create an own thread`?