Intercoolers are not needed! (Sarcasm)

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
Ya old Jetsons watchn bastard !
Get on F.B. and lets sell some of them shits !
My N54 never skips a beat with V Power !
Yes! We'd make a killing!

These 'car' kids today buy any gimmick despite having the ultimate tool at their fingertips to check validity. We didn't have that and those stupid plugs and their marketing looked so legit when I was a kid.

You ever watch the donut media guys on YT that try all that gimmicky crap out on thier cars? It's hilarious. They also do some decent how to not do things videos.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Yes! We'd make a killing!

These 'car' kids today buy any gimmick despite having the ultimate tool at their fingertips to check validity. We didn't have that and those stupid plugs and their marketing looked so legit when I was a kid.

You ever watch the donut media guys on YT that try all that gimmicky crap out on thier cars? It's hilarious. They also do some decent how to not do things videos.
I watched 1 episode that the homie came out in.
That show is NOT for me.

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
No you're all missing it. Put three fans in the charge pipe, all facing the path of charge air, so it increases the mass density of the air before hitting the IM even more. Then put that big dank meth nozzle in between them to wet up those fans with a nice big nozzle like CM14+.

I heard when the fans break up the hydrocarbons in the polypropylene are good for something like a 75 shot.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: TheFixer and wheela