Intercoolers are not needed! (Sarcasm)

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
So u are the "kid" stirring up shit on F.B. !
As i read it, the first question, all you had to answer is YES.
End of story.
Instigator 🙄
I stirred up so much stupid I thought I was in a parallel universe full of stupid. I understand how back when I was in my 20s people saying stupid things because they are just guessing about things and arguing over car stuff because of ignorance. These kids can look up actual facts instantly about how shit works and what shit does..... but no.... they guess and pull shit out their ass and it makes sense because it hurts their head too much to science. They all flock together like flying monkeys on a pile of monkey poo and start flinging it.

Funny thing too is also telling the e46 kkds that running cai on naturally aspirated engines directly in the engine bay causes power loss.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
I stirred up so much stupid I thought I was in a parallel universe full of stupid. I understand how back when I was in my 20s people saying stupid things because they are just guessing about things and arguing over car stuff because of ignorance. These kids can look up actual facts instantly about how shit works and what shit does..... but no.... they guess and pull shit out their ass and it makes sense because it hurts their head too much to science. They all flock together like flying monkeys on a pile of monkey poo and start flinging it.

Funny thing too is also telling the e46 kkds that running cai on naturally aspirated engines directly in the engine bay causes power loss.
I hear ya ! That's why I won't fuck with F.B. or insta, etc. Too many Ian's on there bragging about 10sec 1/4 mile with leaky injectors, blown motors, lifting heads, and not listening to people who have actual knowledge 😂

And CAI should be routed to the lower part of rear bumper IMO. cooler air, less turbulence, = MòPower.

Reactions: TheFixer