E90 335i N55 - Overboost

Ilikemycar

Jun 3, 2024
Hey guys, i keep having issue with overboosting and throttle closures since i got car and its getting worse. I monitor my car with MHD app and have 23.7psi instead of 19psi on Stage2+ map by mhd.

Car is BMW E90 335i N55

No matter if i am on Stock map or run OTS map from MHD i still keep having issues with overboosting.

Logs are here, three of them - two are overboosting, one is ok :

https://datazap.me/u/kubusher/overboost-stage-2?log=0&data=4-18

Codes i get in last weeks
2C90 - Blow-off valve: Clamped closed
2D0D - Charging pressure control, plausibility Pressure too high
2D11 - Charging pressure control, Switch-off as consequential reaction

I already changed Blow off valve, Boost solenodid ( both oem ) and checked vaccuum lines, they looks fine. We also did smoke test - no leaks found. Is anyone here experiencing same issues with N55-E ?

Thanks for your time and help 🙏🏻

fstbtstr

Private
Apr 14, 2024
are you still getting 2C90 after replacing your blowoff valve? If you are, how's the wiring for the blowoff valve, any torn wires?
P.S. I have looked up 2D0D and 2D11 codes, seem to be actually related to O2 sensors with bad wiring being one of the reasons.

Ilikemycar

Jun 3, 2024
are you still getting 2C90 after replacing your blowoff valve? If you are, how's the wiring for the blowoff valve, any torn wires?
P.S. I have looked up 2D0D and 2D11 codes, seem to be actually related to O2 sensors with bad wiring being one of the reasons.
Sorry man my bad. Codes are 2C56 and 2C58, they are for overboost. And no code for blow off valve so far after replacing it.