Does anyone have the OLS file for the 98G0B DME?

fstbtstr

Private
Apr 14, 2024
does it actually exist? if it does, I'd also be interested in that, along with BMW N55 FR (not Bosch N55 FR).
Btw, are you looking for any specific maps or trying to solve some issue and want to see what maps could be related to that?
Specific maps can be found in the disassembly, I can try to take a peek if that's a couple of maps

wheela

Captain
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
does it actually exist? if it does, I'd also be interested in that, along with BMW N55 FR (not Bosch N55 FR).
Btw, are you looking for any specific maps or trying to solve some issue and want to see what maps could be related to that?
Specific maps can be found in the disassembly, I can try to take a peek if that's a couple of maps
Do you have any n55 FR docs? I have nonešŸ˜•

fstbtstr

Private
Apr 14, 2024
DM'd, but keep in mind these might turn out disappointing, there's no good stuff like turbo etc in these docs

Reactions: wheela

JPuehl

Corporal
Jul 24, 2019
Greater Seattle area (a.k.a. Zombie Land)
Ride
2011 135i 1M clone N55e DCT
I'm not looking for any 1 thing specific but using a HEX file editor I found a bunch of tables and was able to create table defintions for some of them based on the surrounding tables, but would like to find the names or use of the files.

One thing I have been searching for is the cause of the final boost not being the same as the X value of the Model table for PID tunes and the CWG table for CWG tunes. In the log the channel "Turbo Blend Factor" is X value of the Model table for PID tunes and the CWG table for CWG tunes, and when I 0 all the WGDC "adder" tables the "WGDC %" value is always between 1 to 3 lower and seems to fluctuate. I'd love to figure out what value/table is causing that.

Reactions: houtan and wheela