Sweet Baby Jesus, Please send N63 e70 tuner recommendations for upgraded turbos

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
For the love of Zeus, does anyone know anyone who is knowledgeable on how to tune an e70 n63 with upgraded turbos? I am planning to upgrade to PureStage 2 turbos for my 2011 x5 50i and I don't want to be left in the dirt flailing without a proper tune for the turbos.

My last tuner was v8bait who I found to be the best tuner out of all tuners I ever used for my n54. But unfortunately v8bait has stopped tuning for the n54 from what I read a while back. And I don't think he works with the n63 at all. So I hope someone out there knows someone who can tune the n63.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

VT

Reactions: Torgus and wheela

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Not really worried about all the horror stories. So far this car is 100% more reliable and less sensitive than my n54 ever was. Will aim for 650 whp or so.
Sorry didn't mean it like that, i more meant aren't the egnines internals only rated for around that. My dad has a E71 X6M downpipes, with a Vf engineering tune. It boogies nothing like the old N54 though 😆😂

Reactions: matreyia

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Sorry didn't mean it like that, i more meant aren't the egnines internals only rated for around that. My dad has a E71 X6M downpipes, with a Vf engineering tune. It boogies nothing like the old N54 though 😆😂
I have seen over 600whp on upgraded turbos and stock internals with no issues so far. But they were not documented and i wanted to do a vlog on my journey - but can't do any more than this current Dinan 3 tune with catless - which, don't get me wrong - is pretty apeshit fast already, but why the hell not test things if budget and time allows? It's for the good of our community who may be interested.