xclutch

hdzpablo03

Oct 8, 2023
Ride
2008 Bmw 335i
just installed an xclutch twin disc, solid organic going to put in upgraded turbos this weekend so still breaking in the clutch, this is my first time driving an upgraded clutch and first gear is kinda rough, i know youre not supposed to slip this clutch and just wanted to see if there were any tricks or tips, ive revving up to 2k maybe a lil more to take off, any tips appreciated thanks, kind of a dumb post i know lol

oVeRdOsE

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
no hard slip, but normal daily slip to bed it, is what you need. Doing 200 miles on the highway will not break in the clutch.

I have a DKM twin disk, and the feeling is the same as OEM. However, it was really hard to grand-ma drive the car for few weeks. :grinning:

Reactions: hdzpablo03

hdzpablo03

Oct 8, 2023
Ride
2008 Bmw 335i
no hard slip, but normal daily slip to bed it, is what you need. Doing 200 miles on the highway will not break in the clutch.

I have a DKM twin disk, and the feeling is the same as OEM. However, it was really hard to grand-ma drive the car for few weeks. :grinning:
good to know, thanks yea the grandma drive is killing me lol

evotme

Oct 11, 2022

i have an organic DKM twin disk clutch and I confirm it almost like driving the OEM one. So far great clutch