trouble running logs with mhd uni and mg flasher

Lily VonVolsung

Jul 4, 2024
hi guys. i recently bought the mhd uni adapter because i had read that it more or less works for everything and the list of software im using is getting longer and longer. i was using a wired enet setup which was ok just not as convienient. my problem is that i cannot get mg flasher to run any logs with the mhd uni adapter. though it seems to work fine doing everything else in the app. im wondering if anyone else has had trouble doing this or if its my setup. my car is a 2019 m240ix and i havnt had any other problems with the mhd adapter on any other software im using xhp, bimmercode, ect. if anyone else is using this combo id be interested to see if it works for you or what you did to get it working

Lily VonVolsung

Jul 4, 2024
nm got it working. seems like these guys always update software whenever i do something to my car. so update, reflash everything is fine. if anyone has trouble though mg flasher put out new maps and, at least for me, the mhd uni adapter would not run logs until i updated my mg flasher software.