N55 hates me since upgrade turbo

Addy

Apr 29, 2024
Hi guys, first im sorry for my bad english, im german.
I have a long story with my 2012 n55 135i.
Bought thy car 2016, was one of the first with mhd (dme opening for first benchflash) and go forward step by step.
2021 i wanted more Power than mhd st2+ and installed custom turbo. Actual setup was
Garrett g30 660 in original frame
B58tu hpfp
Walbro 255 inline
Wagner evo2 comp
200 cp hjs catalyst
New delphi coils
New ngk 97506 plugs
Turbosmart diverter valve
Inlet, outlet, chargepipe of course
Some Maintenance, like cleaning oilpan, new vanos and vanos valves, New Valvetronic, New belt System, new valvecover.

First Software was done by the shop and car pulls good. But makes squeaky noises. I found few boostleaks and fixed them. Since this, car threws "superknockibg" fault code and doesnt running smooth. See this old log.
Boost and load makes terrible shit.
The mapper wasnt a help.

So i start a etune with mhd by fabian from pureboost
This was the first map he asked me i am happy

But the car were much to slow. So we try some ethanol. I start with 20% ethanol and 80% aral 102 octane (german gas) in hope to raise ignition timing. But after few maps, there no big gain... Take a look

And now, i have big headache, because car feels again like "superknocking" and sometimes pulls timing extremely.

Fabian and i wrote a few mails, but i think he had not so much time.

Im not sure, but i think there must be a problem the whole time. Timing seems to low for that gas with ethanol and this low boost, or im wrong?
I think the injectors can have a fault, ive never change them, so they have 100.000km on it.

Anybody had an idea to help me?
At the moment, i want to try new injectors and b58 coil conversion and start next year with new etune