N54 I8A0S oil sensor reading

suspect

Private
Nov 7, 2023
Could you help me fix my oil level sensor reading please? My BC always shows anything over 3.5L as full oil. I have tried locations/commands D9, 5E and D2, 74 in MHD.

D9, 5E does not show any reading and D2, 74 shows a constant value of 74.17mm even though I refilled the oil with less and confirmed less oil shown in INPA at idle (~70mm instead of 74.17mm). I also found (https://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=801210&d=1356777877) which states reprogramming might be required in a situation where "The engine oil level displayed in the instrument cluster may be too high or too low. The actual oil level could be lower than what is displayed and the low oil level warning is not promptly shown."

The document then links to SI B09 05 01 on how to code but I do not have access to the Technical Info System. Could someone help confirm SI B09 05 01 actually does contain the solution? Do you know how to recalibrate the sensor to read the oil level correctly? Or does anyone know of another command/location in MHD that shows the oil level which INPA reports?

Thanks.