Me and my cars

SilentT

Sep 3, 2024
Hi, lets get to know each other.

I am Thomas, live in Slovakia and have a tuning shop for 11 years now. We do all sorts of things, some ourselfes, some withthe help of partners. I used to race hillclimbs for SEAT, my first car was a Civic and the first car I bought myself was a 1998 NIssan Skyline Gt-R32 on auction in Japan, I was 18 at that time. Inline 6 engines are my favorite because of the RB26 in the Skyline GT-R, thats maybe why I like BMWs too. I have several cars, among them a few BMW´s, several Skyline Gt-R´s, RX-7, Impreza, Swift Sport, Time Attack R35. Most of them are tuned and my current family car is a G31 540ix with the Gen1 B58 - wifey told me not to touch it but things turned out different. Its now with a forged engine, great valved exhuast system by TNEER, catless, with a G30-900 custom turbo all on Ecutek software developed in house. I love it....
Other than cars, I love tennis and train my daughter - she is top 5 in the country in her age group. We are on tournaments almost every weekend.

Nice to be part of the forum, take care and if you feel like asking something go ahead.

Reactions: WhyAnN20

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Hi, lets get to know each other.

I am Thomas, live in Slovakia and have a tuning shop for 11 years now. We do all sorts of things, some ourselfes, some withthe help of partners. I used to race hillclimbs for SEAT, my first car was a Civic and the first car I bought myself was a 1998 NIssan Skyline Gt-R32 on auction in Japan, I was 18 at that time. Inline 6 engines are my favorite because of the RB26 in the Skyline GT-R, thats maybe why I like BMWs too. I have several cars, among them a few BMW´s, several Skyline Gt-R´s, RX-7, Impreza, Swift Sport, Time Attack R35. Most of them are tuned and my current family car is a G31 540ix with the Gen1 B58 - wifey told me not to touch it but things turned out different. Its now with a forged engine, great valved exhuast system by TNEER, catless, with a G30-900 custom turbo all on Ecutek software developed in house. I love it....
Other than cars, I love tennis and train my daughter - she is top 5 in the country in her age group. We are on tournaments almost every weekend.

Nice to be part of the forum, take care and if you feel like asking something go ahead.
Welcome.
Congrats on your daughters success thus far!

Reactions: SilentT and wheela