Having Issues with Reflex+ AUX 2

easy60

Oct 6, 2024
Hey, I am fighting issues with AUX 2 (Pin 32) on my Motiv Reflex+ (serial #1261) We have tested continuity of the wire, replaced the relay (we have chased the wire to the fuel pump) and we have no posi-taps in the wire harness. However it seems I'm fighting an intermittent drop in Duty Cycle. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
This first log you can see duty cycle drop at 5600RPM

This one you can see duty cycle drop at 4400RPM

Not sure where to go from here, I flashed an updated tune this morning, and I'm seeing a very inconsistent AUX 2 Output Duty Cycle, I didn't take a log since I was in traffic and couldn't run out any gear, but I'm not seeing 100% Duty Cycle at all. I'm going to reflash V3 tune to verify it isn't the software. However, I feel as if I'm stuck between either replacing the fuel pump, or replacing the Reflex+ (I don't want to just throw parts at it if there is a better solution)

easy60

Oct 6, 2024
Thread 'Reflex Aux 1 Output Issue' https://www.spoolstreet.com/threads/reflex-aux-1-output-issue.9480/

Could it be this? Prob not...
Sadly not, it seems to be very intermittent. I'm getting 100% duty cycle on AUX 2 some pulls, but its not consistent.
This is the log from this morning (you can see the inconsistency in the AUX 2 Duty Cycle)
This is the log from yesterday evening (much more consistent AUX 2 Duty Cycle, it is a 2nd-3rd gear pull so not exactly apples to apples)