E46 M3 Review - ViewsFromTheHeart | Looking for Feedback :)

Hey everyone, I've been working on my YouTube channel for the past couple weeks and this past Sunday I managed to get my hands on an E46 M3 thanks to a good friend of mine (Kevin). Being that we're all enthusiasts, namely BMW enthusiasts here, I hope you join me for the ride and check out both what I'm about and what my channel is about.

Link:

Although the particular video I've linked above is of course on an E46 M3, I do have several other videos up for your viewing pleasure. I won't be limited to any singular brand and will be trying to expand my horizons by experiencing all possible makes & models.

If you guys enjoy, don't forget to subscribe--there's far more videos coming your way. And with each new video I'll be getting better & better!

Also special thanks to Tyler!

doublespaces

Administrator
If I could give you a suggestion, break your videos down into 15 minute chunks so more people will be able to see what you're doing. 45 minutes is a long time to set aside for a video when people don't know who you are yet, etc. Doing this will result in people skipping through the video or not watching at all.

If I could give you a suggestion, break your videos down into 15 minute chunks so more people will be able to see what you're doing. 45 minutes is a long time to set aside for a video when people don't know who you are yet, etc. Doing this will result in people skipping through the video or not watching at all.

I definitely see what you're saying, thank you for the feedback. It's something I've thought about time and again, but the way I see it is, those that watch are not only genuinely interested but also watch because of "me".

Albeit, as you said, I'm currently a 'nobody', I would much rather gain a more vested audience that takes the time to be more engaging rather than a few seldom clicks here and there from people that'll never visit again. My process is methodical and for the long run--I'm learning everyday and it's been both a fun and difficult process. I think the "people" I'm targeting will appreciate the "quality" (at least I hope so) and effort they see me put into my videos with editing, etc. It's by no means easy and banking on myself in this regard is definitely a risk, but the proof is in the fruit of my labor.

It's kinda hard to believe, but in the past 28 days, people have watched my videos for a combined 91 hours. For me being so small, I think that's a pretty good feat thus far. And the only way to go is up! :)